We desire to help connect churches in the Pillar Network with people in partnering churches in our network who may be a good fit for job positions they have available. If you have a job opportunity you’d like posted on our website, please contact us.
– Lead a dynamic worship experience with a team approach to ministry.
– Characteristics should include- Sincere, Authentic, and Teachable.
– Develop a functioning worship team including musicians, audio and video volunteers.
– A growing follower of Jesus who lives with a sincere faith and a teachable spirit.
– Affirms the “essentials we believe” of Essential Church.
– Possesses the necessary musical and leadership skills to be a worship leader.
– Help create a worship environment that draws people into the life changing presence of Christ.
– Oversee the set up for the worship team each week.
– Send out a weekly email to all worship volunteers with upcoming schedule.
– Conduct a weekly rehearsal with worship team members.
– Ensure that the video/projection is prepared each week.
– Staff meeting
– Find or create opportunities for new worship team members to be invited onto the worship team.
– Take a leader or potential volunteer out to lunch or coffee every month.
– Love what you do. Love Jesus. Love worship. Love musicians. Love the church.
– Demonstrate zeal for worship- “great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective.”
– Communicate- Keep the Pastor in the loop whenever necessary.
– Live a Christ-centered life that is worthy of the calling of a worship leader.
– Be a TEAM player. Be ready to jump in to help as necessary, even when it is not your ministry.
Compensation & Benefits:
– This is a part time, paid position. Worship leader is expected to give 10 hours per week toward his ministry.
– Essential has a potential housing opportunity for qualified candidates.
For more information contact Warren Mainard by email- email@example.com
Worship Leader at Redemption Hill Church in Medford, MA
Summary of Position
As a part of the RHC Staff Team, the Worship Leader will help further the strategic vision of the church by inspiring those gathered on Sundays to encounter Jesus and glorify God through song and other elements. They will accomplish this through the force of their love for Jesus and people combined with the skillful leadership of our worship team. The Worship Leader is a direct report to the Lead Pastor.
Skills & Experiences Qualifications
- Exemplary fulfillment of our Church Covenant as a Leader and Member of Redemption Hill
- Knowledge of Scripture and Worship Theology
- Basic Knowledge of Music Theory and Practice
- Team Leadership and Leadership Development
- Serve Redemption Hill Church
- Support the Vision and Leadership of Redemption Hill
- Actively Lead or Participate in an Redemption Hill Group
- Actively Contribute to Scheduled Staff Meetings and fulfill Staff Covenant
- Contribute to Church-wide Events and other Worship Projects
- Make Disciple-Makers
- Build and Lead Worship Team
- Recruit, Audition, and Develop Prospective Team Members
- Identify and Develop Potential Worship Leaders
- Oversee the Music aspects of our Corporate Worship Budget
- Prepare for & Lead the Weekly Worship Gatherings
- Communicate a Biblical Vision of Worship through teaching and example
- Coordinate Sunday Details with Pastoral and A/V Team (led by Deacon of A/V)
- Oversee Scheduling and Communication with the Worship Team
- Select Songs and Lead Musical Preparation through Rehearsal
- Prepare Spiritual and Liturgical Elements (e.g., transitions, readings, etc.)
- Coach the Worship Team to Lead Exemplary Worship on Stage
Time Commitment: 20 hr/week
Salary: To Be Discussed upon Interview, along with Holidays and Vacation
Please click here to inquire about this position.
Variety of Domestic and International Locations:
Summer and One Year Residencies
Are you interested in a summer or year-long residency opportunity? Generation LINK has exciting opportunities in many Pillar Network churches as well as in several international locations. Generation LINK is an intensive discipleship program owned and operated by local churches through national and international partnership. If you are interested in a summer or one year opportunity: please click here for more information.