RELY ON OUR NETWORK TO HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOUR TEAM!
We desire to help connect churches in the Pillar Network with people in partnering churches in our network who may be a good fit for job positions they have available. If you have a job opportunity you'd like posted on our website, please contact us. CURRENT VACANCIES:
Part-Time Worship Leader – Rock Spring Baptist Church, Pittsboro, NC
About Us – Rock Spring Baptist Church is in the quickly growing community of Pittsboro, NC. We are a small church that is seeing growth in our health and our love for the Lord. As a church revitalization we are now at the point where we are seeking someone who would be willing to lead us in worshiping the Lord through music.
Requirements – There is no minimum experience requirement for this. We are seeking a follower of Christ, who is in agreement with our statement of faith, and has a passion for the lost and the local church.
Compensation – At this point our church will be able to cover travel expenses to and from service. Our prayer is that as the Lord blesses our church with growth this will be a role that expands with the church.
Contact – If you have an interest in this opportunity or have any questions please contact Pastor Travis Bodine. Cell phone number is (858)218-5024 and e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to discuss this with you.
WORSHIP & TECH PASTOR - Summit LIFE Church, Seattle, WA
Supervisor: Lead Pastor
Job Pay: $50,400 salary
Hours: 40 hrs. a week
Resumes-‐Attn: Will Forrest, Lead Pastor, wforrest@summitLIFEseattle.com
Summit LIFE Church is a church plant on the eastside of Seattle committed to make disciples of all ethnic backgrounds, mobilizing them for LIFE. We are looking for a worship and tech Pastor who is passionate about reaching and developing worshippers.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1.) To assist in gathering, training and building vibrant worship ministry.
2.) To oversee worship practices and Sunday morning worship at least 2x a month.
3.) To oversee, equip and develop sound/tech ministry teams.
4.) To creatively explore ways to use music as a means for evangelism within the different pockets of Seattle.
1. Assist in the development and administration of annual vision for worship ministry.
2. Attend staff meetings and participate in the planning of church programs that will fulfill the mission of the church, including participation in various church committees, programs, and ministries as appropriate.
3. Coordinate and communicate scheduling of worship and media teams
(Must be proficient in use of Planning Center and ProPresenter or be willing to learn).
4. Administer leadership and development of Summit LIFE media team.
5. Collaborate with Lead Pastor on constant improvement of Sunday morning worship, leadership development and evangelism strategies.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPECTATIONS:
1. Participate in public services and regularly participate in LIFE group.
2. Participate in pastoral and hospital visitation as assigned.
3. Participate in church outreach, including encouragement and leadership of members in outreach.
4.Maintain a vibrant faith and love relationship with Christ through personal Bible study, prayer, service, and self- improvement.
5.Pursue a program of personal growth and development through church and
extended education as available.
6. Abstain from alcohol-abuse or any other inappropriate substance or activity that would dishonor the name of Christ and undermine the testimony of the church.
THEOLOGICAL CONSIDERATIONS: As a cooperating Southern Baptist church plant, Summit LIFE Church affirms the 2000 Baptist Faith and Message as our general statement of belief.
WORSHIP LEADER -- Grace Church in Gainesville, VA
To serve as an extension of the pastors in equipping and facilitating heartfelt congregational worship through singing.
“..addressing one another in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Eph. 5:19-20
$22.00 / hour (min. 6 hrs./ week; up to 12 available)
Lodging available for single
1) Relate to, lead equip and develop team of musicians, and vocalists to accompany you in fulfilling stated purpose.
2) Increasingly give input to and assist Sr. Pastor in selecting songs / order of worship each week.
3) Utilize creative web design and computer skills to advise and facilitate best ways for church to communicate with members and the world.
Work alongside Associate Pastor in ministering to youth and young adults.
Be mentored / developed by Senior Pastor for theological / pastoral ministry.
Grace Church (gcgv.org) is a loving, gospel centered congregation built on reformed theology with strong multi-generational community. We are mobile (meeting in a school) with small groups meeting in homes. Gainesville is an increasingly diverse suburb of Washington D.C. predominantly composed of upwardly mobile median income families.
Variety of Domestic and International Locations:
Summer and One Year Residencies
Are you interested in a summer or year-long residency opportunity? Generation LINK has exciting opportunities in many Pillar Network churches as well as in several international locations. Generation LINK is an intensive discipleship program owned and operated by local churches through national and international partnership. If you are interested in a summer or one year opportunity: please click here for more information.