RELY ON OUR NETWORK TO HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOUR TEAM!
We desire to help connect churches in the Pillar Network with people in partnering churches in our network who may be a good fit for job positions they have available. If you have a job opportunity you'd like posted on our website, please contact us. CURRENT VACANCIES:
Pastoral Residency - Winchester Baptist Church, Winchester, VA
Click below to download Winchester Baptist’s job description/requirement for their Pastoral Resident.
Forward resumes & questions to Pastor Tim White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Youth - Redeeming Grace Baptist Church, Lynchburg, VA
Contact: Please send resumes to email@example.com
This position is ideal for the man who is in seminary and wanting to gain important ministry experience as he looks to be a full-time youth pastor, church planter, or Lead/Senior pastor in the future. We are located about 2.5 hours from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, thus it is easy to commute weekly for seminary classes. RGBC is also part of the Equip program at Southeastern. Please check out our website at www.rgbaptist.org to get a "feel" for who we are.
1. Must be a married man (with or without children currently).
2. Must have been married for at least a year.
3. Must have a verifiable track record as a committed, active member of a like-minded church.
1. Teach one Youth Bible Fellowship Class on Sunday mornings.
2. Teach Youth Summer Classes on Wednesday nights from June - August.
3. Lead a Small Group which will meet every other Sunday evening from September - May. (This small group will include adults and will not be youth only. The Small Group discussions are based on the Sunday morning sermons.)
4. There may be opportunity for Sunday morning pulpit preaching a couple times per year.
1. To meet regularly with the Lead Pastor.
2. Oversee Youth activities; about one per month (there are people willing and able to plan most of the events);
3. Attend Leadership Meetings (typically monthly);
1. The church owns a 3 bedroom house that would be available rent free.
2. In addition to housing, the Director of Youth would receive $1,000 monthly. (It is possible that this position could grow into full-time.)
3. Seminary tuition may also be a part of the compensation.
4. The Director of Youth would also receive appropriate professional expenses for meetings, lunches . . . etc.
LEAD PASTOR - FBC Boynton, FL
Click below to download FBC Boynton’s job description/requirements for their Lead Pastor opening.
ASSOCIATE PASTOR OF YOUTH & DISCIPLESHIP - Northside Baptist Church, Rock Hill, SC
Click below to download NBC’s job description & requirements.
Please send resumes to: Search Committee, 1140 Curtis Street, Rock Hill, SC 29732 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART-TIME WORSHIP LEADER – Rock Spring Baptist Church, Pittsboro, NC
About Us – Rock Spring Baptist Church is in the quickly growing community of Pittsboro, NC. We are a small church that is seeing growth in our health and our love for the Lord. As a church revitalization we are now at the point where we are seeking someone who would be willing to lead us in worshiping the Lord through music.
Requirements – There is no minimum experience requirement for this. We are seeking a follower of Christ, who is in agreement with our statement of faith, and has a passion for the lost and the local church.
Compensation – At this point our church will be able to cover travel expenses to and from service. Our prayer is that as the Lord blesses our church with growth this will be a role that expands with the church.
Contact – If you have an interest in this opportunity or have any questions please contact Pastor Travis Bodine. Cell phone number is (858)218-5024 and e-mail is email@example.com. I would love to discuss this with you.
WORSHIP & TECH PASTOR - Summit LIFE Church, Seattle, WA
Supervisor: Lead Pastor
Job Pay: $50,400 salary
Hours: 40 hrs. a week
Resumes-‐Attn: Will Forrest, Lead Pastor, wforrest@summitLIFEseattle.com
Summit LIFE Church is a church plant on the eastside of Seattle committed to make disciples of all ethnic backgrounds, mobilizing them for LIFE. We are looking for a worship and tech Pastor who is passionate about reaching and developing worshippers.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1.) To assist in gathering, training and building vibrant worship ministry.
2.) To oversee worship practices and Sunday morning worship at least 2x a month.
3.) To oversee, equip and develop sound/tech ministry teams.
4.) To creatively explore ways to use music as a means for evangelism within the different pockets of Seattle.
1. Assist in the development and administration of annual vision for worship ministry.
2. Attend staff meetings and participate in the planning of church programs that will fulfill the mission of the church, including participation in various church committees, programs, and ministries as appropriate.
3. Coordinate and communicate scheduling of worship and media teams
(Must be proficient in use of Planning Center and ProPresenter or be willing to learn).
4. Administer leadership and development of Summit LIFE media team.
5. Collaborate with Lead Pastor on constant improvement of Sunday morning worship, leadership development and evangelism strategies.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPECTATIONS:
1. Participate in public services and regularly participate in LIFE group.
2. Participate in pastoral and hospital visitation as assigned.
3. Participate in church outreach, including encouragement and leadership of members in outreach.
4.Maintain a vibrant faith and love relationship with Christ through personal Bible study, prayer, service, and self- improvement.
5.Pursue a program of personal growth and development through church and
extended education as available.
6. Abstain from alcohol-abuse or any other inappropriate substance or activity that would dishonor the name of Christ and undermine the testimony of the church.
THEOLOGICAL CONSIDERATIONS: As a cooperating Southern Baptist church plant, Summit LIFE Church affirms the 2000 Baptist Faith and Message as our general statement of belief.
Variety of Domestic and International Locations:
Summer and One Year Residencies
Are you interested in a summer or year-long residency opportunity? Generation LINK has exciting opportunities in many Pillar Network churches as well as in several international locations. Generation LINK is an intensive discipleship program owned and operated by local churches through national and international partnership. If you are interested in a summer or one year opportunity: please click here for more information.